UNTANGLING THE KNOT, BRIDAL WORKSHOP, 3
Join us for a fun afternoon of food, mocktails and bridal conversations at the 3rd edition of ‘Untangling The Knot’ – a must attend bridal workshop for aspiring Wedding Planners & DIY Brides!
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:
If you are planning your own wedding, considering a career change, or simply curious about the wedding planning industry, this bridal workshop is a must attend. Among other things, we’ll be covering:
1. Wedding Planning 101 – your wedding budget, wedding planning checklists and timelines + insider tips and tricks to help you stay sane during the wedding planning process.
2. Selecting and working with venues, vendors and suppliers – key things to consider [includes comprehensive venue recce checklist + service contract templates].
3. Wedding Design 101 – creating your own vision boards and table settings [Live Demo Class]
Tickets includes lunch plus our all new 2018 – 2019 Signature Wedding Planning Kit to get you started. Call 050 0 480108 now to get your name on the guest list!
1. An exclusive opportunity to join us on-site to coordinate a real PlanIt Ghana wedding.
2. Exclusive access to PlanIt Ghana’s student library which is regularly stocked with some of the world’s best sellers in the event / wedding planning and design industry.
LOCATION & TIME:
11am to 4pm. Saturday, 6th October, 2018. The Magnolia Suite, PlanIt Ghana Design Studio, Emef’s Estates [Near Sakumono].
Prior seat reservation is required. Call 050 0 480108 now to get your name on the guest list. Event registration will close at full capacity.