SIGNATURE EVENT PLANNING ONLINE CLASS
After dozens of enquiries from around the world asking for an online class, we’re delighted to announce our first Signature Event Planning Online Class! Regardless of where you are in the world, you can now sign up for our most popular event planning class and join us online IN REAL TIME for each class.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
If you are looking to launch a career in event planning and production, but are unable to join us in person, the Signature Event Planning Online Class is perfect for you. This one-of-a-kind practical learning experience has been carefully structured to provide students at all levels with the full training, knowledge and essential skills required to plan and produce stylish unforgettable events for a high-end clientele. Among other things,
YOU WILL LEARN:
1. The business of event planning – services and specializations.
2. The secrets behind planning and producing stylish unforgettable events – insider tips & tricks.
3. Working with a client brief: event budgeting and pricing; how to create floor plans, inspiration boards and demo table settings.
4. How to kick-start and run a profitable luxury wedding or event planning business.
5. How to find and effectively market your services to prospective clients.
6. How to effectively use social media to boost your brand’s presence and attract new clients.
7. How to discover, create and design your own personal style.
8. How to price your event planning services for profit.
9. Working with vendors: how to build your own vendor or supplier list and create long-term profitable partnerships.
1. Exclusive opportunity to work on a real event as a paid intern at @PlanItGhana*
2. Exclusive access to @PlanItGhana’s online student portal offering you weekly tips and advice to guide you on your event planning career journey.
TRAINING LOCATION & TIMES:
Thursday, 26th April – Sunday, 7th June, 2018. Classes will be held ONLINE every week. All trainees will receive a full training schedule upon registration.
This event is now SOLD OUT. Registration is therefore closed. Please CLICK HERE to view details on other upcoming workshops or classes.
This class is hosted by PlanIt Ghana.