SIGNATURE EVENT PLANNING CLASS
NEXT CLASS: Thursday, 26th July – Thursday, 6th September, 2018
ABOUT THIS CLASS
If you are a budding event planner or designer looking to take your business to the next level or exploring a career in event planning and design, The Signature Event Planning Certification Program is perfect for you. This one-of-a-kind practical learning experience has been carefully structured to provide students at all levels with the full training, knowledge and essential skills required to plan, design and produce stylish unforgettable events for a high-end clientele.
Among other things, you will learn:
1. The secrets behind planning and producing stylish unforgettable events: – insider tips and tricks.
2. The Business Of Event Planning: – Services and specializations. – How to kick-start and run a profitable luxury wedding or event planning business. – How to position your brand in a crowded marketplace. – How to find and effectively market your services to prospective clients. – How to effectively use social media to boost your brand’s presence and attract new clients. – How to build your own vendor or supplier list and create long-term profitable vendor partnerships.
3. Working With A Client Brief: – How to price for profit. – How to create winning proposals. – How to create inspiration boards and demo table settings.
4. The Secrets Behind Transformative Event Design: – How to discover, create and design your own personal style. – How to create lush floral centrepieces, table-settings and backdrops. – How to transform any space using lighting, custom flooring and drapery.
1. Exclusive opportunity to work on a real event as a paid intern at PlanIt Ghana*.
2. Exclusive access to PlanIt Ghana’s student library which is regularly stocked with some of the world’s best sellers in the event planning and design industry.
The cost to enrol on The Signature Event Planning Certification Program includes educational sessions with expert speakers, hands-on training in floral and transformative event design, an unforgettable gala with a sit-down dinner, plus The PlanIt Signature Event Planning Starter Kit – a resource guide for event professionals. All other materials, including floral accessories and your personal student workbook, will be provided.
Early Bird Rate: GHS 3,950
Standard Rate: GHS 4,250
TRAINING LOCATION & TIMES:
The Magnolia Suite, PlanIt Ghana Studio, #4 Cherry Lane, Emef’s Estates [Near Sakumono].
Classes are held on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6pm to 8:30pm. Practical workshops on Event Design are held on Saturdays. All trainees will receive a full training schedule.
Early Bird Registration for this class is NOW OPEN! Click on the REGISTRATION TAB now to reserve your spot!
This class is hosted by PlanIt Ghana.