THE ART OF EVENT DESIGN, 6
Learning Experience + Gala Dinner
Accra – Ghana | 2020 Dates TBC.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
If you’re looking to learn new event design techniques, get your creative juices flowing and take your event design business to the next level, this is the class to attend. This annual one-of-a-kind practical learning experience has been carefully designed to guide students at all levels through the process of transforming an ordinary space into an unforgettable masterpiece.
The cost to attend The Art Of Event Design Certification Class includes expert workshops, hands-on training in transformative event design PLUS a fun interactive networking sit-down dinner at a five star hotel. All materials, including event design logistics and your personal student workbook, will be provided.
Among other things, you will learn:
1. The secrets behind transformative event design.
2. How to discover, create and design your own personal style.
3. How to use CAD event design software to sketch your own designs.
4. How to price your event design ideas and projects to maximize profit.
5. How to effectively use social media to boost your brand’s presence and attract new clients.
6. How to transform a real hotel ballroom using lighting, custom flooring and drapery.
7. How to create luxe table-settings and backdrops.
1. Photography Workshop + Styled Shoot – how to curate a portfolio of impressive visuals to market your event design business [all participants will be given access to images from the styled shoot for their portfolio].
2. Exclusive opportunity to work on a real event as a paid intern at PlanIt Ghana*.
3. Exclusive access to PlanIt Ghana’s student library which is regularly stocked with some of the world’s best sellers in the event planning and design industry.
Masterclass ONLY: GHS 2,500
Masterclass + Gala Dinner – GHS 2,950
All participants will receive a full training schedule upon registration.
ONLINE REGISTRATION for the 6th annual Art Of Event Design Masterclass OPENS February 2020. If you’d like to pre-book a seat for this class, please contact Student Support on 050 0 480 108.
This class is hosted by PlanIt Ghana.