SIGNATURE EVENT PLANNING & DESIGN CLASS
JULY – SEPTEMBER 2019 COURSE DATES:
- Event Planning ONLY [4 Weeks] – Thursday, 25th July – Thursday, 22nd August, 2019.
- Event Planning & Design COMBO [8 Weeks] – Thursday, 25th July – Thursday, 19th September, 2019.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
If you are a budding event planner or designer looking to take your business to the next level or exploring a career in event planning and design, The Signature Event Planning Certification Program is perfect for you. This one-of-a-kind practical learning experience has been carefully structured to provide students at all levels with the full training, knowledge and essential skills required to plan and produce stylish unforgettable events for a high-end clientele.
Among other things, you will learn:
A. EVENT PLANNING:
1. The secrets behind planning and producing stylish unforgettable events: – insider tips and tricks.
2. The Business Of Event Planning: – Services and specializations. – How to kick-start and run a profitable luxury wedding or event planning business. – How to position your brand in a crowded marketplace. – How to find and effectively market your services to prospective clients. – How to effectively use social media to boost your brand’s presence and attract new clients. – How to build your own vendor or supplier list and create long-term profitable vendor partnerships.
3. Working With A Client Brief: – How to price for profit. – How to create winning proposals. – How to create inspiration boards and demo table settings.
B. EVENT DESIGN:
4. The Secrets Behind Transformative Event Design: – How to discover, create and design your own personal style. – How to create dramatic floral centrepieces, floral chandeliers, backdrops and wedding arbors. – How to use CAD Software To Create Winning Design Proposals. – How to transform any space using lighting, custom flooring and drapery. – How To Price Your Event Design Ideas For Profit.
1. Exclusive opportunity to work on a real event as a paid intern at PlanIt Ghana*.
2. Exclusive access to PlanIt Ghana’s student library which is regularly stocked with some of the world’s best sellers in the event planning and design industry.
The cost to enrol on The Signature Event Planning Certification Program includes classroom sessions, hands-on training in Event Design* and The PlanIt Signature Event Planning Starter Kit – a resource guide for event professionals. All other materials, including floral accessories and your personal student workbook, will be provided.
Option 1: Early Bird Discounted Rate [Event Planning ONLY] – GHS 3,450
Option 2: Standard Rate [Event Planning ONLY]: GHS 3,950
Option 3: Early Bird Rate [Event Planning & Design Combo] GHS 4,950
Option 4: Standard Rate [Event Planning & Design Combo]: GHS 5,450
TRAINING LOCATION & TIMES:
The Magnolia Suite, PlanIt Ghana Studio, #4 Cherry Lane, Emef’s Estates [Near Sakumono].
Classes are held on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6pm to 8:30pm. Practical workshops on Event Design may be held on a Saturday. All trainees will receive a full training schedule.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION for the July 2019 Class is now OPEN! CLICK HERE to access the registration form and to reserve your seat.
This class is hosted by PlanIt Ghana.