THE SIGNATURE EVENT PLANNING & DESIGN COURSE | 17
NOV 2019 – JANUARY 2020 COURSE DATES:
- Event Planning ONLY [4 Weeks] – Starts Tuesday, 26th November, 2019
- Event Design ONLY [4 Weeks] – Starts Thursday, 2nd January, 2020
- Event Planning & Design COMBO [8 Weeks] – Tuesday, 26th November, 2019 – Tuesday, 28th January, 2020.
REGISTER NOW and enjoy the Early Bird Discounted Rate.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
If you are a budding event planner or designer looking to take your business to the next level or exploring a career in event planning and design, The Signature Event Planning & Design Certification Program is perfect for you. This one-of-a-kind practical learning experience is our most popular course and has been carefully structured to provide students at ALL levels with the full training, knowledge and essential skills required to plan, design and produce stylish unforgettable events for a high-end clientele.
Among other things, you will learn:
A. EVENT PLANNING:
1. The secrets behind planning and producing stylish unforgettable events: – insider tips and tricks.
2. The Business Of Event Planning: – Services and specializations. – How to kick-start and run a profitable luxury wedding or event planning business. – How to position your brand in a crowded marketplace. – How to find and effectively market your services to prospective clients. – How to effectively use social media to boost your brand’s presence and attract new clients. – How to build your own vendor or supplier list and create long-term profitable vendor partnerships.
3. Working With A Client Brief: – How to price for profit. – How to create winning event planning proposals. – How to create design guides and tablescapes.
B. EVENT DESIGN:
4. The Secrets Behind Transformative Event Design: – How to discover, create and design your own personal style. – How to create centrepieces and floral chandeliers. – How to create stunning backdrops and wedding arbors. – How to use CAD Software To Create Winning Design Proposals. – How to marry colours and textures to create unforgettable tablescapes. – How to transform any space using lighting, custom flooring and drapery. – How To Price Your Event Design Ideas For Profit. – How to build your own vendor or supplier list and create long-term profitable vendor partnerships.
1. Exclusive opportunity to work on a real event as a paid intern at PlanIt Ghana*.
2. Exclusive access to PlanIt Ghana’s student library which is regularly stocked with some of the world’s best sellers in the event planning and design industry.
All other materials, including floral accessories and your personal student workbook, will be provided.
- Event Planning OR Design [4 Weeks]: GHS 3,950
- Event Planning & Design Combo [8 Weeks]: GHS 5,450
TRAINING LOCATION & TIMES:
The Magnolia Suite, PlanIt Ghana Studio, #4 Cherry Lane, Emef’s Lagoonview Estates.
Classes are held on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6pm to 8:30pm. Some practical workshops on Event Design are held on weekends. All trainees will receive a full training schedule.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION for the November 2019 Class is now OPEN! CLICK HERE to reserve your seat NOW.
This class is hosted by PlanIt Ghana.