The Art & Business Of Event Design Masterclass gives you a full breakdown of the event design process – complete with the software, tools, downloadable checklists, templates and worksheets to enable you successfully launch and position your event or wedding design business for success. This annual one-of-a-kind practical learning experience has been carefully designed to guide students at all levels through the process of transforming an ordinary space into an unforgettable masterpiece.
If you’re looking to learn new event design techniques, get your creative juices flowing and take your event design business to the next level, this is the class to attend. SIGN UP BELOW NOW to receive special early bird discounts and bonuses! All materials, including event design logistics and your personal student workbook is provided.
Among other things, you will learn:
1. The secrets behind transformative event design.
2. How to discover, create and design your own personal style.
3. How to use CAD event design software to sketch your own designs.
4. How to price your event design ideas and projects to maximize profit.
5. How to effectively use social media to boost your brand’s presence and attract new clients.
6. How to transform a real hotel ballroom using lighting, custom flooring and drapery.
7. How to create luxe table-settings and backdrops.
1. An exclusive invitation to join us for a FUN interactive networking gala dinner to enjoy the event design masterpiece we have created together.
2. Photography Workshop + Styled Shoot – how to curate a portfolio of impressive visuals to market your event design business [all participants will be given access to images from the styled shoot for their portfolio].
3. Exclusive opportunity to work on a real event as a paid intern at PlanIt Ghana*.
Friday, 16th – Sunday, 18th April, 2021. All participants will receive a full training schedule upon registration.
Registration for the 6th annual Art & Business Of Event Design Course is NOW OPEN. Fill in the form below now to receive special early bird discounts and bonuses until Friday, 26th February!
Early bird discounted rates are available on all reservations completed 28 days before the start date. Subscriptions are limited per class to allow adequate Q&A sessions. Early registration is therefore highly recommended. Registration will close at event capacity. On the day registration is not available for this class. Reservations are non-refundable. However, they are transferable to another participant for the same class. Internship opportunities can only be offered to two students per class. Hotel accommodation, ground and air travel is not included. If you require additional assistance with your registration, please call our Student Support Helpline on +233 (0) 50 0 480 108 .
This class is hosted by PlanIt Ghana.