Event Dates: Friday, 27th – Sunday, 29th August, 2021.
Event Venue: Labadi Beach Hotel, 1 La Bypass, Accra – Ghana.
The Art & Business Of Event Design Masterclass gives you a full breakdown of the event design process – complete with the software, tools, downloadable checklists, templates and worksheets to enable you successfully launch and position your event or wedding design business for success. This annual one-of-a-kind practical learning experience has been carefully designed to guide students at all levels through the process of transforming an ordinary space into an unforgettable masterpiece.
If you’re looking to learn new event design techniques, get your creative juices flowing and take your event design business to the next level, this is the class to attend. RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW to take advantage of special early bird discounts and bonuses! All materials, including event design logistics and your personal student workbook is provided.
Among other things, you will learn:
1. The secrets behind transformative event design.
2. How to discover, create and design your own personal style.
3. How to use CAD event design software to sketch your own designs.
4. How to price your event design ideas and projects to maximize profit.
5. How to effectively use social media to boost your brand’s presence and attract new clients.
6. How to transform a real hotel ballroom using lighting, custom flooring and drapery.
7. How to create luxe table-settings and backdrops.
1. An exclusive invitation to join us for a FUN interactive networking gala dinner with other established creative professionals and to enjoy the event design masterpiece we have created together.
2. Photography Workshop + Styled Shoot – how to curate a portfolio of impressive visuals to market your event design business [all participants will be given access to images from the styled shoot for their portfolio].
3. Exclusive opportunity to work on a real event as a paid intern at PlanIt Ghana*.
Registration for the 6th Annual Art & Business Of Event Design Course IS NOW OPEN! Register below now to take advantage of special early bird discounts!
WHAT PLANNERS’ HUB ALUMS HAVE TO SAY:
HOW TO ENROL
Registration for The Art & Business Of Event Design Learning Experience is now closed. If you’re looking to launch or grow your career in Event & Wedding Planning, CLICK HERE NOW to JOIN US FOR THE 8 WEEK SIGNATURE WEDDING PLANNING COURSE !
This class is hosted by PlanIt Ghana.