ABOUT THIS CLASS
It’s BACK and even BETTER! If you are a budding event planner looking to take your business to the next level or exploring a career in the event planning industry, The Signature Wedding Planning & Design Course is perfect for you. This one-of-a-kind practical learning experience has been carefully structured to provide students at ALL levels with the full training, knowledge and essential skills required to plan and produce stylish unforgettable weddings for a high-end clientele. Register below now to SAVE YOUR SEAT and start earning more doing what you love!
Among other things, here’s what you will learn on this course:
1. The secrets behind planning and producing stylish unforgettable weddings: – insider tips and tricks.
2. The Business Of Wedding Planning:
- Skills, services and specializations.
- How to kick-start and run a profitable luxury event / wedding planning business.
- How to build your own vendor or supplier list and create long-term profitable vendor partnerships.
- How to effectively use social media to boost your brand’s presence and attract new clients.
- How to find and effectively market your services to prospective clients.
- How to position your brand in a crowded marketplace.
3. Working With A Client Brief:
- How to price your services for profit.
- How to create winning event / wedding planning proposals.
- How to create client design guides and vision boards.
4. An introduction to Event Styling / Design:
- How to use CAD software to create winning design proposals.
- How to help style your client’s event / wedding.
- How to create backdrops & luxe table settings.
- And MORE!
Exclusive access to PlanIt Ghana’s online student library jam packed with downloadable printable guides, sample contracts, free templates and resources that you can use for your own event planning business.
Registration for the March – May, 2023 Signature Wedding Planning Course IS NOW OPEN. Register below now to SAVE YOUR SEAT and let’s help you build your dream event / wedding planning business!
WHAT PLANNERS’ HUB ALUMS HAVE TO SAY:
HOW TO ENROL:
Registration for the March – May, 2023 Signature Wedding Planning & Design Course IS NOW OPEN. Register below now and start earning more doing what you love!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When does enrolment for this course open?
Registration for the next 8 Week Signature Wedding Planning Course IS NOW OPEN. Register now and let’s help you build your dream event / wedding planning business!
Subscriptions are limited per class to allow adequate Q&A sessions. Early registration is therefore highly recommended.
2. Who is The 8 Week Signature Wedding Planning Course for?
Anyone who wants to accelerate their career in the event / wedding planning industry and needs the tools, resources, worksheets and templates to help them do so.
3. What if I’m just starting out?
Perfect! You don’t need to own an event planning business, have a degree or be a tech whiz. This 8 week in-person learning experience has been carefully structured to provide students at ALL levels with the full training, resources and essential skills required to plan and produce stylish unforgettable weddings anywhere in the world. Tuition comes complete with downloadable printable worksheets, checklists, templates and tools.
4. What makes this course different?
All of the information, tools, resources, templates, checklists and worksheets are what we have used at PlanIt Ghana to plan and produce events which continue to generate five-star reviews from high-spend clients worldwide. But the best part is, unlike other courses, we’re also teaching you [step-by-step] how to apply everything we have learned and implemented over the last ten years to launch, position and grow an internationally recognised and profitable event and wedding planning business.
5. What are the lessons like?
Each module is taught in an in-person class after which students are invited to submit questions in a LIVE Q&A format. Most lessons also include access to downloadable printable guides, worksheets, checklists, templates and tools to guide you as you implement what you’ve learned.
Our goal is to ensure you have a complete understanding of each topic covered [and are offered assistance with coursework and projects, where necessary.] If you need to, you can go back and reference notes from previous modules – so no matter what happens, you’ll never be left behind.
6. When are classes held?
Classes will be held from Thursday, 9th March – Thursday, 4th May, 2023 on the Spintex Road [5 Minutes from First Choice Beauty Salon] Accra – Ghana. All students will receive a full schedule (including directions) ahead of the class.
7. How will I receive my certificate?
Upon completion of the course and assignments, you can elect to pick up your certificate or have it couriered to you – wherever you are in the world.
Registration Details: Subscriptions are limited per class to allow adequate Q&A sessions. Early registration is therefore highly recommended. Registration will close at event capacity. On the day registration is not available for this class. Reservations are non-refundable but can be transferred to another applicant for the same class*. Hotel accommodation, ground and air travel is not included. If you require additional assistance with your registration, please call our Student Support Helpline on +233 (0) 50 0 480 108 .